Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 11 - Irish Car Bomb


Fri, Sept 17

Bryan:
We stayed with Brock, and he managed to get a ride to work so he lent us his car for the day. What a guy! We had some time to kill, so we checked out the new Ben Affleck film, The Town. I really liked it. Then we headed over to the Pinball Hall of Fame, which had my favorite table of all time, Creature From the Black Lagoon. And...Ted Nugent pinball.



I got a pocketful of quarters and my homeboys do, too

The show that night was at The Beat Coffeehouse, a really cool new spot with a record store attached. We played a very well-received set (though the crowd was stacked with Vegas friends, so it was easy to get them going). Our friends Dreaming of Lions played next - they're always a lot of fun. The rest of the night was just a fun night in Vegas, with a little bit of barhopping, some Irish dancing, and a sleepy-eyed jam session at Brock's later.

Emma:
I just want to thank Brock, Sal, and Chris Leland for taking care of us so well when we come to Vegas. We had a really fun time. I will never forget the dancing!! Brock and I made such a scene with joyous dancing that a lady in the bathroom asked if we were married...haha I said no just buddies, but glad we look cute while doing a jig! I was also very glad I got the opportunity to introduce Bryan to Irish Car Bombs.
See you next time Vegas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment